"Cusco: culture shock" Cuzco by adelinemmc
Cuzco Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 522 photos
Cusco is huge!
Outside of the old twow, or tourist centre, certain areas are really dangerous especially at night. Do not walk from the bus or train station after dark. A cab only cost a couple of soles and it's money well spent.
Do wander around the old town though, San Blas and around is safe and all the network of little streets around the Pazza de Armas is too.
An old woman in traditional dress and the young woman in western clothes. Throw in the alpaca and the inca-designed gutter: you are in the Andes!
Can you spot where the Inca stonework stop and where the 'modern' one starts?
- Pros:Incas stones, Inca monuments, Spanish churches
- Cons:Too crowded, too many tourist shops and bars
This is a bakery that sells biscuit so delicious you will come back and back. We bought some fresh alfajores every day... more travel advice
adelinemmc's Related Pages
Cuzco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cusco - Capital of the Inca Empire"
- "CUSCO - PERU"
- "Cuzco Blitz"
- "Ombligo del mundo"
- "The Navel of the World"
- "The Tourist Circut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuzco
- Hotels in Cuzco
- Transportation in Cuzco
- Nightlife in Cuzco
- Restaurants in Cuzco
- Shopping in Cuzco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuzco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuzco
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Cuzco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuzco
Photos in CuzcoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Djibouti Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Ayacucho Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Andahuaylas Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- La Napoule Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Pisco Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos