"Lovely Riviera town" Sainte-Maxime by adelinemmc
Sainte-Maxime Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 26 photos
The main beach is very near the town and is clean and nice, so why not grab a book and enjoy!
Don't forget teh sun cream though.
Sta Tropez in on the other side of the bay but you can find this famous cake in Ste Maxime too.
People queue on Sunday morning for a fresh tarte to bring home ;-)
- Pros:Sunny, not as pricey as St Tropez
- Cons:No train station
When the evening comes & the temperature goes down, a little stroll on the sea front is perfect for admiring sand... more travel advice
This is a relaxed little restaurant/cafe where you can have just a couple of drinks, a snack or a full meal. Prices are... more travel advice
adelinemmc's Related Pages
Sainte-Maxime Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Riviera town"
- "Sainte-Maxime in Winter"
- "St. Maxime Page"
- "Lived here as God in France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sainte-Maxime
- Restaurants in Sainte-Maxime
- Shopping in Sainte-Maxime
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sainte-Maxime
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Sainte-Maxime?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte-Maxime
Photos in Sainte-MaximeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Djibouti Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esbjerg Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Ayacucho Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Andahuaylas Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- La Napoule Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos