"Kuredu - an island with a bit of everything" Kuredu by adelinemmc
Kuredu Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 43 photos
Kuredu is quite a big island for the Maldives. It has a 'good side' where the sea is quiet and the beach between the water and the beach villa is lovely and a 'not so good side' where the sea is more agitated and the beach sometimes covered in leaves due to the wind.
Not sure if they interchange depending on seasons/moonsoons.
Over all , I think it's a good island if you come here for diving, i'm sure there are better ones for honeymoons or just relaxing.
- Pros:Choice of budget in accomodation
- Cons:A bit too big to be perfect island paradise
You are in the Maldives so it is a bit criminal not to have a peek underwater, it's so lovely down there! There is a... more travel advice
These are the most expensive accomodation on the island. Your own piece of paradise on stilts! Note of warning: the sea... more travel advice
adelinemmc's Related Pages
Kuredu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuredu - A week in Paradise"
- "Kuredu - an island with a bit of everything"
- "A paradise on earth!!!"
- "MALDIVES 2003. KUREDU"
- "Postcard Perfect"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuredu
- Hotels in Kuredu
- Transportation in Kuredu
- Nightlife in Kuredu
- Restaurants in Kuredu
- Shopping in Kuredu
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuredu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuredu
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Kuredu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuredu
Photos in KureduSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Djibouti Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esbjerg Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ayacucho Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Andahuaylas Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- La Napoule Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos