"Around Salta" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta by albert34
Provincia de Salta Travel Guide: 311 reviews and 949 photos
This picture shows the highest point I have ever reached.I felt nothing,perhaps due to the coca leaves...but I think it was because we stopped in different places before and we went up little by little.It is a point between the provinces of Salta and Jujuy,probably in this last one.
I liked a lot the extraordinary landscape:salt fields,colourful hills,big cactus,deserted puna,green valleys....even Salta is a town full of life and young beautiful people at dusk.
- Pros:Wild beauty.
- Cons:Not enough time to see everythig.
For me the best tour is the one going to:San Antonio de los Cobres,Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca.From 7 Am to 7,30 or 8... more travel advice
This kind of cactus grows between 1500 and 3000 meters high for at least 350 years.The wood of the old cardones are used... more travel advice
albert34's Related Pages
Provincia de Salta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a train ride to heaven well at least the clouds"
- "Salta Province- Valleys and the Ride to the Clouds"
- "Salta: breathtaking scenery and a pleasant capital"
- "Salta Province, NW Argentina"
- "Around Salta"
- "Salta, the Beauty"
- "salta for fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Salta
- Hotels in Provincia de Salta
- Transportation in Provincia de Salta
- Nightlife in Provincia de Salta
- Restaurants in Provincia de Salta
- Shopping in Provincia de Salta
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Salta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Salta
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Provincia de Salta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Salta
Photos in Provincia de SaltaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Palencia Intro, 36 reviews, 93 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Krakow Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.