"Forest near the river" Durbuy by albert34
Durbuy Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 133 photos
The celt root "dur" means forest and "bu" is water.So, "durbu" could be a place near a river in a forest.
Living in the eco-village Terre d'Eneille,not far from Durbuy,one day we went to this "town".I found it nice but there was a lot of tourists.I was told that many of them were dutch.Perhaps it's because there is here a little mountain....
albert34's Related Pages
Durbuy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Durbuy ... the smallest town in the world???"
- "WELCOME TO MY DURBUY PAGE ......:-)"
- "I will have to return to Durbuy, meanwhile... :)"
- "The smallest city in the world"
- "Once The Smallest Town In The World"
- "SWEET DURBUY......"
- "Smallest City in the World, Oké, at least Belgium."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durbuy
- Hotels in Durbuy
- Transportation in Durbuy
- Restaurants in Durbuy
- Shopping in Durbuy
- Warnings and Dangers in Durbuy
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Sperlonga Hotels
- Moundsville Hotels
- Hamilton Hotels
- Kaesong Hotels
- Watford City Hotels
- State of Madhya Pradesh
- Puerto Lápice
- Los Olivos
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam
Badges & Stats in Durbuy
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Durbuy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durbuy
Photos in DurbuySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Palencia Intro, 36 reviews, 93 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Durbuy hotel reviews
- La Caleche
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2012