"Charming village" Ballydehob by albert34
Ballydehob Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Ballydehob is a charming,attractive village 12 kms.West of Skibberean,32 kms East of Mizen Head and 110 kms.SW of Cork.
Several writers,artists,sculptors and craft workers live here.
There are live music venues every day in a different pub.At least in August.when I went there.
If you don't like beer you'll enjoy 40% less than average coming here...
It takes place in August,13 to 20.There are street songs,dance,music and competitions like the funny Crazy Raft Race. more travel advice
At Roaringwater Bay,5 kms. of Ballydehob,you'll find a castle,the West Cork's best preserved one. more travel advice
albert34's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Ballydehob
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ballydehob?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballydehob
Photos in BallydehobSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Palencia Intro, 36 reviews, 93 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Krakow Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
No friends yet.