"Kelantan Darul Naim" Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan by Kaynisa
Negeri Kelantan Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 434 photos
The Country where my mother hailed! She's Kelantanis... married my father from far far away land and now re-married to Kelantanis as well (in between nah u need not to know about it)...
they are lovable couple if u asked me... now she's residing in Saudi Arabia.. working there... waaaaaaaaaaa sad that i can really meet her... but its another reason being for me to travel all the way across the world to actually visit her hehehe if u know what i mean...
In my eyes in only see you
The greatest woman that I've ever known.
A brilliant humble soul full of love and care to share with all
I devoted my life to you
Part of me still wondering of the past life chapters of our
Part part of me just thankful that Im yours and You are mine!
Im glad that we belong together.
You are Halfway across the nation
Im here waiting patiently for you to be here...
I cant wait to be in ur loving arms again
I cant wait to talk to you and be close to you
I cant wait!
But i know mother
Eventho U are million miles away but in ur heart and mine... there i reside!
U kept me safe and sound at that special spot in your heart.
Im thankful to have a mother as great as you.
Love you ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.
Kota Bharu is the capital of Kelantan. Its pretty much a very religious country. This state is actually called the 2nd Mecca, but then again its cool to me. Just that people tend to keep staring at you since u look a bit different than others and also ladies if u are wearing really short short, my advice get somethign to cover urself lol...
cheers i keep ya updated about kelantan more
- Pros:Beautiful beaches, nice people, nice food
- Cons:Religious and Transportation
- In a nutshell:Good In My Book
A place must visit right here in Kota Bharu town. The Wet market situated right in the middle of the town... surrounded... more travel advice
Kota Bharu Area is prettty small town if you asked me.. everything is close to one another... xcept the Airport that... more travel advice
Kaynisa's Related Pages
Negeri Kelantan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kelantan - Strong Malay Traditions"
- "Kota Bharu -The city of culture in the north- east"
- "Kelantan Darul Naim"
- "A pace slower than others"
- "Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Kelantan
- Hotels in Negeri Kelantan
- Transportation in Negeri Kelantan
- Nightlife in Negeri Kelantan
- Restaurants in Negeri Kelantan
- Shopping in Negeri Kelantan
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Kelantan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Kelantan
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Negeri Kelantan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Kelantan
Photos in Negeri KelantanSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 81 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pulau Pinang Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Lanta Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klang Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Pahang Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola di Capri Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue