"Travelin' Teacher from Texas" nanadear's Profile
I teach second graders at a rather large elementary school in Southeast Texas. I like to do as many cultural studies as possible. I have a big unit on Mexico, our neighbor to the South and have been there several times. After moving up to 2nd grade (19 years as a 1st grade teacher) I now get to teach about England, and Australia. Well we're headed for the UK this June. Don't know if I'll ever get to Oz, that's a looooong flight! I'm looking forward to getting some super "show and tell" ideas for next year's class. I'll also be doin' a bit of family research in Scotland. I'm from the Sinclair Clan. My great-great grandfather came to the USA in 1800's from Thurso, Scotland. I have a cousin from Georgia, who along with many in his family, have done some great geneology research. So all I have to do is go and see and soak up the genetic atmosphere. Can't wait for summer break!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Cozy Hotel near the beach in Puerto Rico Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cozy Hotel near the beach"
- updated a Puerto Rico Travel Page "Cruising the Eastern Carribean"
- Posted in Travel France Forum "Re: Need help planning trip..."
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- nanadear and Beausoleil are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "The REST of my Life"
- Puerto Rico Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Thurso Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 1 photo