Bali Things to Do Tips by meggy88
Bali Things to Do: 185 reviews and 612 photos
Bali has wonderful sunsets that you should not miss. A good location to experience a sunset is to find your way to one of the beach bars on Legian beach like Sammy & Suzies (S&S Bar), Franks Bar, or Billys Bar to name a few. They are not really bars rather just beach sellers with Eski's selling bintang and cold drinks but they are very friendly and you will meet other tourists willing to have a chat. Everybody is welcome and is a cheap fun way to enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Directions: Sammi & Suzies is located under a big shady tree in front of the Bali Mandira Hotel.
If you are interested in cooking and love Balinese/Indonesian food definitely book a cooking class at Bumbu Bali. The menu you cook includes fifteen dishes which are predominantly Balinese cuisine as opposed to Indonesian. Its an early start to the day to as its off to the markets to buy the fruit, meat, seafood and spices that will be used in the cooking. After your shopping trip its back to the school to have a fantastic breakfast with local fruit, typical balinese breakfast treats and of course that very strong but wonderful bali coffee. Then comes the cooking and what I think is really good is that whilst you help do some of the cooking you do not do it all. I have previously done a cooking school where you cooked all the food and by the end of it there was too much food plus you were well and truly did not feel like eating even a portion of it. The end result at Bumbu Balia was a feast that was out of this world and I could not stop eating even though I was full. Best Meal I have had in Bali and well worth the cost.
Address: Tanjung Benoa
Directions: If you get dropped off at the Jimbaran Bay McDonalds they come and pick you up.
Phone: (62-361) 774502 - Office : (62-3
More Reviews (8)
meggy88's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making the Choice"
- "BALI an EXCITING TOUR PLACES in INDONESIA"
- "Paradise Island with so much to see and do."
- "Sights, sounds and smells on sensuous Bali"
- "Arts, Nature, Harmony"
- "Bali - Paradise on earth and underwater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Melbourne 7 reviews
- Southern Thailand 1 review, 1 photo
- Indonesia 1 review
- Beaches- 24 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Monkey Forest- 9 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Day Trip- 15 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Temples- 20 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Parks- 15 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Tanah- 9 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Sunset- 12 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Massage- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Markets- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Kintamani- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
See All Bali Things to Do