Bali Restaurant Tips by meggy88
Bali Restaurants: 77 reviews and 166 photos
Cyber Cafe is a good lunch spot after doing a bit of shopping on Jalan Legian. As the name suggests it has internet connection, wifi, and you can down load photos on cd,dvd etc, check the website for more info on services offered. Staff are very friendly and food is terrific.
Favorite Dish: We visited twice on my recent visit because it was so nice the first time, I had the chicken salad which we asked for the recipe because it was so yummy. I also had the Singaporean Laksa which was also very tasty, spicy but not too spicy. Also had a G&T but had to ask for a second glass because there was so much Gin I had to tip some out, so I ended up with two drinks for the price of one.
Address: 9 Kompleks Sriwijaya, Jalan Patih Jelantik, Kuta
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Just off Jalan Legian near the soccer field
Phone: 62 361 761326
Price: less than US$10
Location of this restaurant on Seminyak Beach is fantastic, having pre-dinner drinks watching a Bali sunset was a great way to start our night. The weather was warm but the breeze off the water was refreshing being a great compliment to the food and wine.
Service was excellent but still had a balinese feel about it which was good. Excellent restaurant for an occasion or romantic dinner.
Favorite Dish: Menu has both western and indonesian classic with my favourite dish of the night was the Indonesian Ayam Kalasan with coconut, local spices and shredded chicken Wontons. Also popular amongst us was was the Bebek Betutu a traditional Balinese duck baked in rice paper. All the seafood we had here was extremely fresh as you would expect and was cooked to perfection.
Address: JL Laksmana, Seminyak Beach
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Its located in the Samaya Villas
Phone: (62 361) 731 149
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (8)
meggy88's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making the Choice"
- "BALI an EXCITING TOUR PLACES in INDONESIA"
- "Paradise Island with so much to see and do."
- "Bali: the Surfer Paradise"
- "Sights, sounds and smells on sensuous Bali"
- "Arts, Nature, Harmony"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 28 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Melbourne 7 reviews
- Southern Thailand 1 review, 1 photo
- Indonesia 1 review
- Monkey Forest- 10 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Temples- 21 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Beaches- 25 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Parks- 15 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Day Trip- 16 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Sunset- 12 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Water Palace- 3 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Tanah- 11 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Markets- 5 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Spa- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Bali Things to Do