"Wonderful Bali" Bali by meggy88

Bali Travel Guide: 701 reviews and 1,733 photos

Anything Goes

If I could only travel to the one place for the rest of my life it would be Bali. I just had my third trip in Nov/Dec last year and by the time I had arrived at my Hotel from the airport I had totally relaxed. The Balinese people are extremely friendly and love to talk, I cannot think of another place where the people are so nice.

This year we rented a villa for our quick 7 day trip, will post photos soon.

Sunset at the Samaya

We had cocktails watching the sun go down, my favourite thing in Bali.

The fishing fleet

The boats at Jimbaran Bay docked after a night out. Jimbaran is where you can eat on the beach at sunset, food is good but I thinks its overated as there are many other places to watch a beautiful Balinese sunset without the crowds.

• Pros:Sunsets, People, Food, Transport everywhere.
  • Cons:Stray dogs, Rubbish
  • Last visit to Bali: Dec 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 30, 2008

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2010 at 8:30 PM

great page meggy.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2010 at 4:05 AM

You must love Bali by the number of times you have returned. The Hotels you have stayed at sound excellent! Nice page!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Love taking sunset pictures! Beautiful, indeed!

• lindyz's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Ahhh Bali ... loved it! It was our first BIG overseas holiday for Tracy and me 5 years ago, we turned 40 and we were off! We had sunset cocktails at La Lucciola at Seminyak - just magic :)

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM

The cooking school thing would be definitely cool. Bali is and has always been a place I'd like to go. Someday we will. Greetings from Florida.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2008 at 5:19 AM

Excellent new restaurants tips with lovely photos! We love Balinese food too. ~ho & pang

• aussiejen's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I did a cooking course in Lovina last year, wonderful. So much food to eat at the end of it :) Might do the Bumbu Bali one this time.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Great page of Bali. Bring back fond memories. Cheers from Penang, SL :)

meggy88