"A land of art and history" Top 5 Page for this destination Campania by egicom05
Campania Travel Guide: 5,012 reviews and 13,863 photos
We are a group of students in Tourism Sciences at University of Naples, "Federico II". We all live in Naples and its surroundings. At first we decided to create, with one of our professors, a page about Naples. Then we understood that all around Naples there are many wonderful places so we decided to enlarge our point of view trying to share with all of you the knowledge of our country, the Campania. As for our Naples page we make two promises
1) our tips will always be unbiased
2) we will try to focus our attention on unknown turistic sites or to give more in depth informations about universally known sites.
Along the slopes of S.Costanzo mountain not far from bay of Jeranto there is the big “cove of Mitigliano”. The inlet is... more travel advice
S. Agata on two Gulfs is situated in an enviable location where it’s possible to see both the gulfs of Naples and... more travel advice
egicom05's Related Pages
Campania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Campania has so much to offer!"
- "From Positano to Salerno: The Amalfi Coast"
- "Campania and The Amalfi Coast"
- "A land of art and history"
- "Napoli, Amalfi coast, Sorrento Peninsula..."
- "Pompeii and Spaccanapoli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campania
- Hotels in Campania
- Transportation in Campania
- Nightlife in Campania
- Restaurants in Campania
- Shopping in Campania
- Warnings and Dangers in Campania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campania
- 69 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Campania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campania
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 53 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campania Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Benevento Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.