egicom05's profile photo

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Toyin's Profile Photo
Toyin Apr 18, 2006 at 7:54 PM

Nice page! I would be in Naples for a symposium from 28-30th April. I hope you'll have time for a drink or two.

karentids's Profile Photo
karentids Apr 15, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Many thanks and congratulations to all of you, you must all be very proud of yourselves. I intend to base my tour of your beautiful Naples on your excellent pages.

paladin6552's Profile Photo
paladin6552 Feb 11, 2006 at 6:17 PM

Nice HP! I am going to Naples from April 6 to 10 this year and wondering if I can meet you guys. I like your ideas especially the names of your teams: Dik en Dun Group, Goodies Group, Thelma & Louise Group . What do they mean?

HighlandScot Sep 15, 2005 at 8:18 AM

Congratulations to all involved. What a wonderful idea. Your informative pages have encouraged me to visit Naples & the surrounding area!

Basandro's Profile Photo
Basandro Aug 23, 2005 at 5:11 AM

Grande!! Ma sponsorizzate un po la puglia anche....noi siamo piccoli e qui non ci viene nesuno!! Ma come caz...arola è possibile? Bella pagina.

meteorologist1's Profile Photo
meteorologist1 Jun 21, 2005 at 6:14 PM

Thank you for sharing your info about Naples. I want to go there and all of Italy again in the future.

Intrepidduck's Profile Photo
Intrepidduck Jun 21, 2005 at 5:25 AM

Going to Napels for the first time last year was a most rewarding experience - it's where I really fell in love with Italy.

janetanne's Profile Photo
janetanne Jun 18, 2005 at 11:30 PM

Thank you for visiting my pages on VT. I have visited Napels and other parts of Italy...but too long ago! I'd love to come back and stay longer. Let's see some more pages please:):)

craic's Profile Photo
craic Jun 4, 2005 at 6:36 AM

I would very much like to come to naples. I have wanted to ever since I read a book called Midnight in Sicily by Peter Robb. (Quite a bit about Naples in it.)

spicysurfer's Profile Photo
spicysurfer Jun 4, 2005 at 4:48 AM

Ok guys, I see you are working hard. Congratulations for your passion. But I have a question: can you explain us what do you mean, when you write by Amatea or by Elisir or other strange things like that?