"See Naples and live" egicom05's Profile

Who we are

We are a group of students in Tourism Sciences at University of Naples, "Federico II". We all live in Naples and its surroundings. We decided to create, with one of our professors, these pages to share with travelers all over the world our informations, knowledge and passion about Naples. We deeply love our town, but we make two promises to our readers:
1) our tips will always be unbiased – we will write the “good” and the “bad” about Naples, giving you always true informations,
2) we will try to focus our attention on unknown turistic sites or to give more in depth informations about universally known sites.

We will be pleased to receive any comment, suggest or question from you

What Egicom means

To obtain our degree, besides passing the examinations and sustaining a final dissertation, we have to participate to special activities in which students are directly involved. Our professor, Carla Rossi, asked us to collaborate to the VT project: we accepted enthusiastically because we are proud to share our passion and our information about Naples with many others digital friends. Our name EGICOM is simply the acronym of our course, Economia e Gestione delle Imprese COMmerciali (Management of Commercial Firms): the course is about management and marketing of travel agencies and tour operators, distribution and e-commerce of touristic products and destinations.

Our Campus

Our University has a long tradition and it is one of the most ancient in Europe, but our campus is the most modern and equipped in town. If you want to visit it come at the following address (the access is permitted even to visitors):
Campus di Monte Sant'Angelo
Via Cinthia 26 (Fuorigrotta)
Naples

for a virtual visit click here

The old "Egicom Virtual Tourist" group

These are the Egicom course students who wrote the contents from may ’05 to november ’05.
Now they’re going on with their studies to become tourism manager: some of them have already taken a degree. From december ’05 they will be replaced by another group that is already at work (you can see them in the new passport picture).
Below, the name of the first group of “Egicom VirtualTourists”. Thanks to all of them.
Alfano Annunziata; Amato Maria; Boniello Valentina; Buonocore Michele; Buonocore Veronica; Cappabianca Lorenzo; Capraro Marco; Cennamo Ilaria; Cuomo Anna; Cuomo Giovanni; D’acunto Alberto; D’Amora Alessandro; De Martino Giorgia; De Sintas Stefania; Del Giudice Maria; Di Donna Teresa; Di Fiore Maria; Di Fusco Annalisa; Di Giacomo Valentina; Di Prisco Claudia; Elefante Filomena; Esposito Monica; Gambardella Angela; Giugliano Gennaro; Liccardo Daniela; Lo Conte Carmen; Lo Nardo Alessandra; Lombardi Francesca; Longobardi Nadia; Maritato Luigi; Martoriello Valentina; Merone Daniela Anna; Nappo Salvatore; Ordegno Regina; Pane Laura; Ponticelli Angela; Preziosi Fabiana; Prisco Norma; Rivieccio Rosaria; Schiano Moriello Maria; Schiavullo Giuseppina; Spinazzola Andrea; Torre Stefania; Urcioli Laura; Vicedomini Francesca.

• Intro Updated Nov 12, 2005

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 7:54 PM

Nice page! I would be in Naples for a symposium from 28-30th April. I hope you'll have time for a drink or two.

• karentids's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Many thanks and congratulations to all of you, you must all be very proud of yourselves. I intend to base my tour of your beautiful Naples on your excellent pages.

• paladin6552's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2006 at 6:17 PM

Nice HP! I am going to Naples from April 6 to 10 this year and wondering if I can meet you guys. I like your ideas especially the names of your teams: Dik en Dun Group, Goodies Group, Thelma & Louise Group . What do they mean?

• Sep 15, 2005 at 8:18 AM

Congratulations to all involved. What a wonderful idea. Your informative pages have encouraged me to visit Naples & the surrounding area!

• Basandro's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2005 at 5:11 AM

Grande!! Ma sponsorizzate un po la puglia anche....noi siamo piccoli e qui non ci viene nesuno!! Ma come caz...arola è possibile? Bella pagina.

• meteorologist1's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 6:14 PM

Thank you for sharing your info about Naples. I want to go there and all of Italy again in the future.

• Intrepidduck's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 5:25 AM

Going to Napels for the first time last year was a most rewarding experience - it's where I really fell in love with Italy.

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2005 at 11:30 PM

Thank you for visiting my pages on VT. I have visited Napels and other parts of Italy...but too long ago! I'd love to come back and stay longer. Let's see some more pages please:):)

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 6:36 AM

I would very much like to come to naples. I have wanted to ever since I read a book called Midnight in Sicily by Peter Robb. (Quite a bit about Naples in it.)

• spicysurfer's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 4:48 AM

Ok guys, I see you are working hard. Congratulations for your passion. But I have a question: can you explain us what do you mean, when you write by Amatea or by Elisir or other strange things like that?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!