"Is this really England?" Studland by Sun-spot
Studland Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 80 photos
I couldn't believe my eyes. Wide and long sandy beaches, no hotels and no crowds. And this all just about an hour from my doorstep! Amazing!
This is Studland Bay in Dorset, not far from Bournemouth and Poole.
You can catch a ferry to Studland and the crossing time is only about 5 minutes. It feels a bit like somebody did not... more travel advice
A picnic tastes soooo much better with a pinch of 'sand' and a smell of the sea! Studland beach is just fabulous place... more travel advice
Sun-spot's Related Pages
Studland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is this really England?"
- "The Beach in Studland"
- "Last trip in England"
- "Studland beach and Fort Henry."
- "We'll be back in better weather Studland!"
- "Deer Hollow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Studland
- Hotels in Studland
- Transportation in Studland
- Restaurants in Studland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Studland
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Studland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Studland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sardegna Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Ashburton Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Studland Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- England Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 photo