"Sardinia - Something for everyone" Top 5 Page for this destination Sardegna by Sun-spot

Sardegna Travel Guide: 782 reviews and 2,290 photos

Lucky lucky me... my best friend's parents have a holiday home in Sardinia. But not the touristy Sardinia. The fabulous place is on the west coast of the island in a very very rural italian village, Cuglieri.

From here we started our daily explorer tours for ca. 8 days. Read in the tips below what we have discovered.

Wake up to this view...

With a great terrace on the roof of the house I was able to enjoy this view every day... cool :)))

Settle down to this one...

... what more can I say ... chill :)

• Last visit to Sardegna: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 15, 2005

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2009 at 3:50 AM

Thanks for sharing.

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Hi Josie! What a nice page on Sargegna, I feel like going there now. Happy birthday from Finland!

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2007 at 1:31 AM

Great pictures. A holiday home in Sardegna? Think I'll be 'best friends' with them too!! ; )

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2006 at 2:40 AM

Great tips! We will be going to Cagliari next February!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2006 at 10:54 AM

Lovely page, your tips make me want to visit. Am thinking of a trip here in may.

• dassi's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2005 at 5:15 AM

Might go there soon. Your pages ad photos makes me even more want to go there.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 11:29 AM

Just thinking about all those steps made me tired --you are my hero! Very nice pics!

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 9:04 PM

Josie, great camera job on the sunset. Geez, how's the mosquitos bite on your neck? It's not dengue eh? Do you've fever or rashes all over? If u do, go and see a doctor right away! *LOL*

• CheekyDee's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2005 at 7:34 PM

To be honest, and blindingly feeling foolish, I've never heard of Sardegna until now! And you've totally made me want to go! Thanks for that, another place on my list, heehee, great page

• tomhoward's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2005 at 12:39 PM

Making me wish I had done more than sit on Sardinian beaches all day. Now I've got an excuse to go back ;-)

Sun-spot

“No risk - no fun! We are off!”

Badges & Stats in Sardegna

Have you been to Sardegna?

Latest Activity in Sardegna