"Sardinia - Something for everyone" Top 5 Page for this destination Sardegna by Sun-spot
Sardegna Travel Guide: 802 reviews and 2,356 photos
Lucky lucky me... my best friend's parents have a holiday home in Sardinia. But not the touristy Sardinia. The fabulous place is on the west coast of the island in a very very rural italian village, Cuglieri.
From here we started our daily explorer tours for ca. 8 days. Read in the tips below what we have discovered.
With a great terrace on the roof of the house I was able to enjoy this view every day... cool :)))
Right, you have seen the way to the Piscinas Dunes. Now, if you are brave and are happy to drive this bit in the dark... more travel advice
When you get to the 'under construction' bit of the road be prepared to drive very very slowly. It is a sandy road full... more travel advice
Sun-spot's Related Pages
Sardegna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sardegna is Sardegna"
- "Sardinia - Something for everyone"
- "ISLAND WITH DIFFERENT FACES"
- "Sardegna's South"
- "~A Canadian Gal in Sardegna~"
- "Italy's second biggest island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sardegna
- Hotels in Sardegna
- Transportation in Sardegna
- Nightlife in Sardegna
- Restaurants in Sardegna
- Shopping in Sardegna
- Warnings and Dangers in Sardegna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sardegna
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sardegna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sardegna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sardegna Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Ashburton Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Studland Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- England Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 photo