"My needle is pointing to the east" rbosch's Profile
I'm 2 months in Chongqing now and I love it. A great place is Deedee's bar. The owners are very friendly and Dee Dee speaks english very well. Yesterday I went there and met a Dutchman, such a coincidence since I myself lived in Amsterdam (as did he).
I never regret my decision to come here. And of course, I'll keep you updated abt my adventures.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- rbosch and sunset_gal are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Chongqing Forum "RE: Zoo and Yangtze River Cruise"
updated their Profile Page "My needle is pointing to the east"
- created a Shanghai Travel Page "Shanghai, the whore of the east"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shanghai, the whore of the east"
- Wrote a Review Get a ticket from the machine about Train Ticket Machines in Amsterdam Transportation
- Commented on one of syllybabe's Amsterdam travel pages