Lakeview Hotel Tips by yursparky
Lakeview Hotels: 335 reviews and 7 photos
Inner court of the motel
Since I was here on a company paid trip, I really didn't have a choise in the hotels, but what the heck? My room was booked at the Lakeview Lodge. It's a well outdated motel, sometime back from the fifties, the kind that I would normally drive right by. Although the rooms were relatively neat, and spacious, our room included a small kitchenette with a range/fridge combo, microwave, coffee pot and a toaster. All of them dating back more than twenty years. AC was not working when we first got into the room, but thanks to the friendly clerk at the front desk, the AC unit was promptly replaced with a working one. Oh, yeah, all of the electrical outlets had no ground, so if you have a device with a three prong outlet, better get an adapter.
Unique Qualities: Free wireless high speed internet - I guess the technology is catching up here. Over 50 channels on the TV. Pet friendly - call in advance.
Address: 301 N G St, Lakeview, OR 97630
Directions: one block south from the Hwy 395 and Hwy 140 junction
More Reviews (5)
yursparky's Related Pages
Lakeview Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Big "L""
- "JVBIPPY's new Lakeview Page"
- "High Desert Home and picturesque winters"
- "hgausepohl's new Lakeview Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lakeview
- Hotels in Lakeview
- Restaurants in Lakeview
- Warnings and Dangers in Lakeview
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lakeview
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lakeview?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lakeview
Read real reviews about Lakeview Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lakeview Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Willamette Mission State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Stevens State Park Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Pasco Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Neptune State Park Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kennewick 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Muskegon 1 review, 4 photos
- Grants Pass Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Yachats Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.