"Clifden - The Unofficial Capital of the Connemara" Top 5 Page for this destination Clifden by PKCass
Clifden Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 193 photos
Clifden is the largest town in the Connemara. There are a lot of shops here as well as several restaurants. No tour of western Ireland is complete without going through Clifden and then on to the Sky Road.
Unfortunately, we were too late to tour the grounds of the abbey (the abbey itself is not open for tours). We did take... more travel advice
PKCass' Related Pages
Clifden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clifden - The Unofficial Capital of the Connemara"
- "Clifden, the best Irish music I heard"
- "THE EDGE AND SKY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clifden
- Hotels in Clifden
- Transportation in Clifden
- Restaurants in Clifden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clifden
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Clifden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clifden
Photos in ClifdenSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Oughterard Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Little Rock Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Roskilde Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cong Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Clifden Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Northern Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.