"Montecatini Terme, renowned health spas" Top 5 Page for this destination Montecatini Terme by Karahan
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 96 photos
Montecatini Terme is a city of health spas. It's also a connection point between Pisa and Venice. It takes about 1 hour to get both of places by train. Every year at least 2.000.000 tourists visit their cute town where you can find so many green parks and healthy waters. There are also plenty of hotels and also special events like tennis courts, riding schools, trapshooting or trekking etc.
You can sit and relax at main square with locals. Old people are very nice with you. And when you start to talk, you easily understand each other anyway, even if you speak different languages :)
Nights are alive here at Montecatini. People walk, talk and eat outside...
One of the big spas of Montecatini is Torretta. (Meanwhile, I heard that the most beautiful one was Tettuccio). It has an entrance fee. Some tourist groups have cards to get in. I think that those cards are given by your travel agency.
We stayed there for 2 nights. Hotel was clean and very quiet. But rooms were narrow. Some rooms don't have windows or... more travel advice
Certainly main attractions about Montecatini is to see and experience their thermal waters. But there are also green... more travel advice
Karahan's Related Pages
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city where i live"
- "Delightful Spa Town and Hill Vilage"
- "Montecatini Terme, renowned health spas"
- "Montecatini Terme: Relaxing and Fun"
- "Montecatini Terme and Montecatini Alto"
- "Montecatini Terme"
- "Small spa town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montecatini Terme
- Hotels in Montecatini Terme
- Transportation in Montecatini Terme
- Nightlife in Montecatini Terme
- Restaurants in Montecatini Terme
- Shopping in Montecatini Terme
- Warnings and Dangers in Montecatini Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montecatini Terme
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montecatini Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montecatini Terme
Photos in Montecatini TermeSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montecatini Terme Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Baden Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 3 photos
- Hvar Intro, 3 photos