"FAMILY" HildaP's Profile

First part

When I think of my life I think of it in two parts..First the life I had from birth to 8 yrs of age...I was born in Peru in 1957 and left to come to Brooklyn, NY on December of 1965. Where the second part of my life started....

When I have more time I will do a travel page of Peru since I finally visited there again in '95 and '98

My mom captured my dad's heart...he didn't have a chance!!

What a handsome Couple they made...My dad was a salesman and traveled all over Peru...before I started school he would take me on his business trips..what a shame I can't remember the places we went to. What I think are memories are just a recount of stories that have been told to me through the years...

My maternal grandparents where many a holiday and vacations were spent when I was in Peru...those memories are so clear , I guess because they are so precious to me. My granfather died a young man and my grandmother has been gone since '83.. I talk to my grandmother almost everyday...I know she hears me...

My brother and sister....until I was 5 it was just the 3 of us...we were the 3 musketeers..even after the next two came along we still shared that special bond...we are as close today as we were back then..
if you are wondering where I was when that pic was taken... I was just born :-)

This picture doesn't really belong here bcause it is part of my second life but I am tired and can't find the one of me in Peru...so it will have to do for now....

• Intro Updated Apr 25, 2005

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Hilda, You are the only member on VT from your home city. You need to post some pictures and info about your home town.

• Jul 12, 2008 at 4:50 PM

What ever happened to the "next two?"

• nomad7890's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2008 at 4:22 PM

Hola Hilda! Enjoyed your wording about the "second part of your life" ... I moved to the US from Cuba in 1961. I highly recommend the flamenco place, and I am confident you would enjoy the store. You can walk there from Recoletos. Mucho gusto! Martha

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2008 at 1:00 PM

So do you still have a Peruvian accent?

• Apr 14, 2005 at 10:30 PM

Hilda:) MOUAX FROM CYPRUS! HAPPY TRAVELS!!! Brunettes are also NICE:) alex o:)

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 11:45 PM

hola! que casualidad...pues yo estuve en 2002 la ultima vez alla. saludos

• DaveRowley's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 3:10 PM

Happy Birthday,,,have fun...Dave :-)

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 7:01 AM

Hi Hilda! Welcome to VT! Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday and the coming year will be your Best Ever! Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)

• Il_lupo's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 4:46 AM

Happy Birthday from the Costa Brava (Spain)

• Mar 18, 2005 at 12:39 AM

Wishing you a happy birthday and great time. Have a great Birthday Bash. Greetings from India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

HildaP

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.