"Mojacar" Mojácar by carnsoreboxer
Mojácar Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 69 photos
This was one of the trips 8 girls made. Our hotel was lovely, and service very good. However the area was very quiet. Unfortunately I took no photos of area itself
I hated it - was like playing golf in Disney! Yes it is a desert course with lots of cacti then you discover some of them have holes in them from golf balls going through the plastic. All a bit over the top for me!
- Pros:Weather was good
- Cons:Too much for the tourists, don't bother playing Desert Springs no matter what you are told
- In a nutshell:I wont be back
A group of 8 girls travel abroad every year playing golf. We run a ghost pairing where you don't know who your partner... more travel advice
carnsoreboxer's Related Pages
Mojácar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WALT DISNEY WAS BORN HERE"
- "A short trip to Almeria......"
- "At the edge of "Sahara""
- "Mojacar - corner of enchantment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mojácar
- Hotels in Mojácar
- Transportation in Mojácar
- Restaurants in Mojácar
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mojácar
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mojácar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mojácar
Photos in MojácarSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Ghana Intro, 10 reviews
- Mojácar Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 3 photos