"My playground" paddymc09's Profile

The Big Apple

As a kid I should have known that I was going to end up seeing what was going on in the world outside of my little bubble that I grew up in since I was a 30 min train ride from the city. The things I had to do, to hid where I was going became interesting sometimes until my mom got the point that there is nothing wrong with hanging out in Manhattan for the day. A place that I miss, a place that I will always love, and never forget.

Side street in the Village somewhere

This is where it all started from a friend of mine whos mom was living in the west village. From going to get a bowl to smoke out of, or hanging out in the park doing nothing, to going shopping for music at phat beats.
The food was always 50 cent hotdogs, and the farthest we ever got was down to chinatown for cloths and graffitti mags. Trying to learn the city became a task that I needed to do at a young age since it had so much to offer and there was so much to see and do as the years went on.

one of many things

As you move through life you remember some of the first things you experience, and for me a lot of them took place in New York City. Once I learned the place a little and figured out how to take the train where ever I wanted, things became really interesting for me at a young age. I say this because I was doing a lot of this from age 14 and on, and most people can only dream about having some where like NYC in there very own back yard.....or want nothing to do with.
I wanted everything to do with it.......

• Intro Updated Sep 2, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
paddymc09's Profile Photo

paddymc09

“We are not on this earth for a long time but we are here to have a good time”

Real Name