"My playground" paddymc09's Profile
As a kid I should have known that I was going to end up seeing what was going on in the world outside of my little bubble that I grew up in since I was a 30 min train ride from the city. The things I had to do, to hid where I was going became interesting sometimes until my mom got the point that there is nothing wrong with hanging out in Manhattan for the day. A place that I miss, a place that I will always love, and never forget.
This is where it all started from a friend of mine whos mom was living in the west village. From going to get a bowl to smoke out of, or hanging out in the park doing nothing, to going shopping for music at phat beats.
The food was always 50 cent hotdogs, and the farthest we ever got was down to chinatown for cloths and graffitti mags. Trying to learn the city became a task that I needed to do at a young age since it had so much to offer and there was so much to see and do as the years went on.
As you move through life you remember some of the first things you experience, and for me a lot of them took place in New York City. Once I learned the place a little and figured out how to take the train where ever I wanted, things became really interesting for me at a young age. I say this because I was doing a lot of this from age 14 and on, and most people can only dream about having some where like NYC in there very own back yard.....or want nothing to do with.
I wanted everything to do with it.......
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 92 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- paddymc09 and ivanab are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Jeju-do Forum "Re: Driving"
- Wrote a Review Loco Tours in Curaçao Things to Do
- Commented on one of sailor_mars_86's Dublin travel pages
updated their Profile Page "My playground"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My playground"
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "Life is a trip....."
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Toronto 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Windsor 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos