"Tour from an Albany Native" Top 5 Page for this destination Albany by ArtiAbsinthium
Albany Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 137 photos
I was born and grew up in Albany, NY, and this city will always be home to me. A lot of people claim that there's nothing to do here, but that is far from being true. Albany is a lively, vibrant city brimming with history, art, and culture.
- Pros:lots of history, good restaurants, good museums
- Cons:bad public transportation
Formerly a White Tower restaurant, then the iconic Albany club the QE2, this building has recently been reborn as the... more travel advice
The Schuyler Mansion is one of the homes built by Revolutionary War general Phillip Schuyler. Right now, the staff is... more travel advice
ArtiAbsinthium's Related Pages
Albany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of New York"
- "HEY MOM, I MADE IT TO THE CAPITAL"
- "Tour from an Albany Native"
- "Capital of the Empire State"
- "Home away from Home"
- "Albany, NY the New York Capital"
- "Albany -- a blast from the past"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albany
- Hotels in Albany
- Transportation in Albany
- Nightlife in Albany
- Restaurants in Albany
- Shopping in Albany
- Warnings and Dangers in Albany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albany
- 10 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Albany?Share Your Travels