"Ollantaytambo" Ollantaitambo by TracyLB
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 177 photos
Ollantaytambo is a small village with narrow cobblestone streets and is dominated by Inca Ruins. The village has a really neat atmosphere and when u climb up the ruins, there is just beautiful scenery all around.
We took the train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes..It was a very scenic 2 hour ride. more travel advice
TracyLB's Related Pages
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On not taking the easy way: The Sacred Valley"
- "El Valle Sagrado"
- "The end of the Sacred Valley"
- "a surviving example of an inca grid system!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ollantaitambo
- Hotels in Ollantaitambo
- Transportation in Ollantaitambo
- Nightlife in Ollantaitambo
- Restaurants in Ollantaitambo
- Shopping in Ollantaitambo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ollantaitambo
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ollantaitambo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ollantaitambo
Top 10 Pages
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Kovalam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Dubai Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Kochi Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Ollantaitambo Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos