"Bartlesville- Oil, Music, and... Oil" Bartlesville by AstroZombie
Bartlesville Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 38 photos
I've lived in Bartlesville my entire life and it's not exactly an exciting place, but it has a lot of history. Until recently, it was the headquarters for Phillips Petroleum (now ConocoPhillips, which has moved to Houston). However, many of the branches of the company are still here and provide the economic background for the town of 30,000.
- Pros:OK Mozart, history, architecture
- Cons:Small town
- In a nutshell:If you want to see a classical concert, visit a Frank Lloyd Wright Building, and see one of the smallest corporate towns, come visit.
This depot was built in 1903 and was recently moved to Johnstone Park and restored. So if you're interested in early... more travel advice
This is a reproduction of the first commerical oil well to be drilled in Oklahoma. It's located in Johnstone Park and if... more travel advice
AstroZombie's Related Pages
Bartlesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Town That Frank Built"
- "Bartlesville- Oil, Music, and... Oil"
- "Bartlesville, Oklahoma"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bartlesville
- Restaurants in Bartlesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Bartlesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bartlesville
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bartlesville?Share Your Travels