"WELCOME ! MT,SEORAK NATIONAL PARK" Top 5 Page for this destination Sorak-sanmaek by amipia21
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 434 photos
Mount Seoraksan National Park is Also called as Mt,Seolsan the mountain was named Mt,Seorak because the snow would not melt for a long time and its rocks stay white like snow. In August 1982,as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO.
There are numerous valleys and which is known for its beautiful scenery. Autumn is the best time to visit,when the chaning leaves make the mountains a riot of color.
- Pros:"Very beautiful scenery and impressive maple"
- Cons:"Oct is very crowed"
- In a nutshell:"Sep,Oct Best time to visit"
amipia21's Related Pages
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of Mountain Ranges and Hot Springs"
- "WELCOME ! MT,SEORAK NATIONAL PARK"
- "Mount Seoraksan (Soraksan) National Park & Sokcho"
- "A 'must do' if visiting South Korea"
- "Hiking in Seoraksan...in the rain!"
- "Temples and mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorak-sanmaek
- Hotels in Sorak-sanmaek
- Transportation in Sorak-sanmaek
- Restaurants in Sorak-sanmaek
- Shopping in Sorak-sanmaek
- Warnings and Dangers in Sorak-sanmaek
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sorak-sanmaek
- 72 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sorak-sanmaek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorak-sanmaek
Photos in Sorak-sanmaekSee All Photos (75)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sorak-sanmaek Intro, 72 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sokch'o Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos