"Sibu - The Malaysian Foochow Town" Sibu by cherkian
Sibu Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 140 photos
This is the first thing that greet you when you reach the town of Sibu. It's located in the centre of the town with a complex and busy traffic lights in front of it. However, do not be surprised if you find that it's flooded when the tide is up in the rainy season.
- Pros:A heaven for those who loves Foochow food
- Cons:Beware of flood in the rainy season
cherkian's Related Pages
Sibu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oh Sibu !"
- "Sibu - Biggest town on the Rejang River"
- "Sibu - The Malaysian Foochow Town"
- "Sibu, Sarawak - The Mighty Rejang River"
- "Sibu --- Cheap cheap food"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibu
- Hotels in Sibu
- Transportation in Sibu
- Restaurants in Sibu
- Shopping in Sibu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sibu
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sibu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibu
Photos in SibuSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Cheltenham Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tambunan Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Kudat Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sibu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kuching 2 reviews, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Sibu hotel reviews
- Kingwood Hotel Sibu
- 1 Review & Opinion