"Ritaroni In San Remo" Ritaroni's Profile
To be perfectly honest with you, I am not ritaroni. She's my sister. I got tired of waiting for her to either delete all of her undeveloped pages or to start posting some photos and comments. So I told her I would Photoshop her photos, which are a thousand times better than mine, but she would have to write. So here's hoping that I am laying enough gullt on her to get her to start doing something, because I know she will love Virtual Tourist as much as I do once she gets started.
This is my favorite photo of my sister and me. She's the pretty one in the front and I am the one pretending to own the motorino. We are in San Remo. That was 10 years ago and of course we now look a bit different. She still has blond hair, but I have changed mine back to brown. We look a bit older, but we actually haven't grown up much since then.
I am sorry my brother-in-law is not in the picture, but he had to take it for us. Anyway without him on that trip, I don't think we would have had the thousand laughs that we had. For months afterwards, whenever I thought about it, I would laugh so hard that I would almost break into tears.
They are my two best traveling companions.
Okay, I overdid it with the animals and it is very much like my own home page, but they are so cute I just coudn't resist until she sends me more travel photos.
Like me, Rita is an animal lover. Here are a few pictures of her pets. In this one we have Little Lulu (Lucy) and Roy when they were just tykes. Lu is older than Roy so she is definitely the boss even though she is just a tiny thing. She has a way of showing her teeth and snarling if Roy or Em try to take a tidbit from her plate when she's having a meal or a snack. Believe me, small as she is, they back off fast.
Roy is a lot older now, but he is still full of personality and mischief. And what an an attention hog! You can't even have a conversation without him barking up at you to include him. And don't dare turn your back to him. What a lover though.
Well old Duke, the boxer, has been gone for about a year, so, recently, a young guy was brought into the family. His name is Ziggy, but we call him the Zigster. He is a brindle boxer and is he adorable. I will have photos up as soon as possible. We still miss Duke, but he was so sick when he finally went on. It was time. He lived a long life.
Emma is the one standing on the porch next to Duke.
Lucy's, also known as Lulu, is an old lady now and Paco has gone to heaven, but what a pair they were in those days. She's now a bit of a grouch around the other pooches, Emma and Roy. She especially doesn't like Emma, who basically ignores her when she tries to boss her around.
Well not a million, but at least a thousand. That's how much was spent repairing the guy after he got hit by a car. He's a feral cat that Ritaroni's son took in as a kitten. He likes to sleep inside occasionally, but prefers to wander the neighborhood picking up morsels of food from his favorite people. Heaven only knows where he goes, but sometimes he comes home with scabs which indicate he's had it out with another feral cat. Hard to believe something as cute as this is basically wild. He does love to have his head rubbed though and will sit for quite a while enjoying the rubbins, but when he is finished he lets you know by giving you a bit of a bite on the hand.
Monster lives with Ritaroni although he belongs to her son.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 59 Reviews
- 122 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Ritaroni and ForestqueenNYC are now friends.
- Commented on ForestqueenNYC's profile page
- Posted in Travel Long Beach Forum "Re: Best Westerns in Long Beach"
- updated a Panama City Travel Page "PANAMA CITY, ROSEMARY BEACH"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take A Walking Tour Of First And Second Avenue"
- Wrote a Review Take A Walking Tour Of First And Second Avenue in Long Beach Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Ritaroni In San Remo"
PhotosSee All Photos (122)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Long Beach Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Augusta Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Destin Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Monte-Carlo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Atlanta 1 review, 3 photos
- Aix-en-Provence Intro, 3 photos
- Panama City Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos