"Loreto Mexico on the East side of the Baja" Loreto by halmore
Loreto Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
Spent Ten Days exploring the Area.
If you go try and get out to one of the Islands
There are many sites to plan your fishing trip.
What kind of fish you would like to catch will determine what time of year you will go.
For example if you would rather spot whales go in March or May.
Or if you want to
Catch yellow Tail end of May , fist of June etc.
Always pack water the local water if fine.
- Pros:Great food sweet people
- Cons:It hasn't rained in years and folk still water the streets to keep the dust down
- In a nutshell:Where the Mountains come to Swim in the Sea of Cortes
Be polite and straight forward with the Federales more travel advice
halmore's Related Pages
Loreto Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Loreto
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Loreto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loreto
Top 5 Pages
- Loreto Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Newport Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.