"I live here" Kreuzweingarten by Christiana111
Kreuzweingarten Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
It's very quite here but with very good transportation links such as trainstation or bus stop.
Kreuzweingarten has a nice forrest and a cross above the village. Before the cross was build, the name of the village was just Weingarten (which is german for vineyard). In history it was a roman settlement. Then in the beginning of the 20th century the cross was build (cross is in german Kreuz). And the name of the village has changed.
Acctually Kreuzweingarten has approx. as many sheep as inhabitans... :-)
Nice little church.
Nice places nearby: Radioteleskop in Effelsberg, Bad Münstereifel (a nice spa town), Cologne and Bonn, Koblenz and the Rhine of course.
- Pros:Quiet, good transportation links
- Cons:sometimes to quiet, not much to do really except for Brauhaus(the local pub on the mainroad). You have to drive to do anything...
- In a nutshell:Ok to stay or live there but good travel links and places of interest could make it an ideal place to stay if you wish to explore the Rhineland.
Christiana111's Related Pages
Kreuzweingarten Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kreuzweingarten
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kreuzweingarten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kreuzweingarten
- Euskirchen 3 reviews
- Ayr 1 review, 1 photo
- Kreuzweingarten Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Gourock 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.