"Sabah Malaysia" Borneo by Tman777
Borneo Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 158 photos
Hiking, in the rain forest on the other side of the island, requires leech socks to help keep the leeches off of you. Here's a picture of one of the critters. The skin on your the palm of your hand is too tough and they aren't able to penetrate.
Mount Kinabalu dominates the skyline and can even be seen from many parts of KK.
The city itself is much more modern and prosperous than I imagined. There are several nice restaurants, many new shops, a Starbucks, and at least two very nice hotels--all with a view of the neighboring islands and the beautiful water. In addition there is a teriffic market, right on the waterfront, where vendors sell fruits, and all sorts of food.
Tman777's Related Pages
Borneo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Amazing Island"
- "Borneo - 3rd largest island on earth"
- "Experience Sabah to the full"
- "Sabah Malaysia"
- "Wicked Borneo"
- "Borneo Adventure"
- "Borneo - Rainforests - Sandakan - Kota Kinabalu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borneo
- Hotels in Borneo
- Transportation in Borneo
- Nightlife in Borneo
- Restaurants in Borneo
- Shopping in Borneo
- Warnings and Dangers in Borneo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borneo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Borneo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borneo
Top 5 Pages
- Lago di Como Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Lago d' Orta Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Borneo Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Hong Kong 1 review, 2 photos
- Sydney 1 review, 2 photos