Malibu Warnings Or Dangers Tips by TheWanderingCamel
Malibu Warnings and Dangers: 10 reviews and 10 photos
No parking for elephants
Admission to the Getty Villa is free at all times but you must pre-book your arrival time. You can do this on line up to four weeks in advance.
Your ticket includes a pre-booked parking place, which will cost you $8 on arrival. There is NO parking allowed anywhere within the vicinity of the villa and if you are not driving and parking you MUST arrive by public transport - the bus driver then punches your ticket and without that you will not be granted admission to the villa.
The museum website has full instructions on ticket availability, booking and how to get there.
More Reviews (4)
TheWanderingCamel's Related Pages
Malibu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Malibu"
- "Malibu! Sweet Livin!"
- "MALIBU: CELEBRITY PACIFIC COASTLINE PLAYGROUND"
- "Beautiful Malibu"
- "Classical times in California"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malibu
- Hotels in Malibu
- Transportation in Malibu
- Nightlife in Malibu
- Restaurants in Malibu
- Shopping in Malibu
- Warnings and Dangers in Malibu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malibu
- 5 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Malibu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malibu
Photos in MalibuSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 73 reviews, 246 photos
- Turkey Intro, 49 reviews, 221 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 54 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 49 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 49 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samarkand Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 83 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue