"Everyone says it ....." Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan by TheWanderingCamel
Esfahan Travel Guide: 356 reviews and 1,067 photos
"Esfahan is half the world" - and to those who coined the phrase, so it must have seemed. It is a most beautiful city with fabulous buildings - mosques and palaces, minarets and madrassas - that glow with glorious tiles and exquisite frescoes; lovely parks and gardens ; riverside walks and graceful bridges; teahouses to linger in. Go and you too will be seduced by all its charms.
Esfahan is the home of the block printed tablecloths, cushions, bags, etc you see everywhere for sale in Iran. They make... more travel advice
If you have visited the Shaking Minarets you might like to continue on to the ancient Zoroastrian Fire Temple - the... more travel advice
TheWanderingCamel's Related Pages
Esfahan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Everyone says it ....."
- "Esfahan nesf-e jahan"
- "HALF THE WORLD"
- "ISFAHAN or ESFAHAN, "THE HALF OF WORLD""
- "Bridges and square"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esfahan
- Hotels in Esfahan
- Transportation in Esfahan
- Nightlife in Esfahan
- Restaurants in Esfahan
- Shopping in Esfahan
- Warnings and Dangers in Esfahan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esfahan
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Esfahan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esfahan
Photos in EsfahanSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 73 reviews, 246 photos
- Turkey Intro, 49 reviews, 221 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 54 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 49 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 49 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samarkand Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 83 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue