"Shiraz - Persepolis, poets ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Shiraz by TheWanderingCamel
Shiraz Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 638 photos
Famed for its gardens, their flowers repeated everywhere on wonderful tiles, Shiraz's proximity to Persepolis and Naqsh-e Rostam, its poet's tombs, mediaeval bazaar and the great shrine of the King of Light are just some of the pleasures the city offers its visitors.
The wonderful smell of the spice stalls in the Vakil Bazaar perfume the area all around. Spices, dried flower petals,... more travel advice
The Sassanian dynasty that followed Darius's Archaemenians also left their mark at Naqsh-e Rostam in the form of huge... more travel advice
TheWanderingCamel's Related Pages
Shiraz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shiraz - Persepolis, poets ..."
- "The city of poets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shiraz
- Hotels in Shiraz
- Transportation in Shiraz
- Nightlife in Shiraz
- Restaurants in Shiraz
- Shopping in Shiraz
- Warnings and Dangers in Shiraz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shiraz
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Shiraz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shiraz
Photos in ShirazSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 73 reviews, 246 photos
- Turkey Intro, 49 reviews, 221 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 54 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 49 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 49 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samarkand Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 83 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue