Fergana Hotel Tips by TheWanderingCamel
Fergana Hotels: 19 reviews and 6 photos
Better for looking than swimming
...these are the essentials for a good night's rest in a hotel anywhere. The Club 777 delivered all three with unobtrusive efficiency and a welcoming smile. A 7.50am flight from Tashkent had delivered us to the hotel by 9.30am - what a pleasant surprise to find our rooms ready for such an early check-in. Even better, when we asked for tea (we'd been up since 5 and were feeling decidedly peckish) the depleted breakfast buffet was replenished and we tucked in before heading off for the day.
The hotel is set in attractive gardens with a large swimming pool. Presumably the lateness of the season was the reason for the somewhat less-than-pristine condition of the water, but the weather wasn't so hot we felt like swimming, I've seen worse and it makes a nice photos. The state of the pool certainly wasn't reflected anywhere else around the hotel - our rooms were spotless, the garden paths swept and the flowerbeds full of flowers and weed free. There are several buildings to the hotel - our rooms were in the one at the back overlooking the central garden and pool, well away from the road and any traffic noise. Good sized rooms, comfortable beds, well-fitted bathrooms and sufficient hot water, a copious breakfast all contributed to our comfort.
Taking the easy option, we ordered our dinner at the hotel before we went out - we figured we could eat there that night and find a restaurant in town the next. The meal they served was delicious and the al fresco setting so nice we didn't bother, we just repeated the exercise. I might not have felt like swimming in the pool but sitting beside it for pre-dinner drinks (vodka and sour cherry juice is a good mix) in the twilight wasn't bad either.
Unique Qualities: Club 777 was built in 2002, one of only two 3* hotels in the city (and there are no 4*s). Obviously this is going to make it popular with tour groups so if you're travelling independently and you want to stay here, you would be advised to book ahead, especially in the height of the Spring and Autumn seasons.
Address: 7A Pushkin Street 712000 Fergana Uzbekistan
Comparison: about average
Directions: Close to city centre and 3km from airport
More Reviews (16)
TheWanderingCamel's Related Pages
Fergana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uzbekistan's Golden Valley"
- "Ferghana and the Ferghana Valley"
- "A fertile land of markets and history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fergana
- Hotels in Fergana
- Transportation in Fergana
- Restaurants in Fergana
- Shopping in Fergana
- See All...
Explore the World
- Spanish Key Condos
- Best Western of Asheville Biltmore East
- Suburban Extended Stay Chesapeake-Northwest
- Horizon Beach Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn
- Hotel Brudermuehle
- Harris House Motel
- Ledson Hotel & Harmony Lounge
- Best Eastern Polyarny Zori
- Dom Carlos Park
- Radisson Royal Quito Hotel
- Best Western Devils Tower Inn
- ATS Hotel Hanoi
- Glarus Hotel
Badges & Stats in Fergana
- 17 Reviews
- 84 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (101)
Have you been to Fergana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fergana
Read real reviews about Fergana Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 73 reviews, 246 photos
- Turkey Intro, 49 reviews, 221 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 54 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 49 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 49 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samarkand Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 83 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue