"Morristown, A nice place to retire or get a meal." Morristown by VolsUT
Morristown Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 51 photos
Rose Center is the most interesting building in town. Built in 1892 and served as a school until 1967 when it became the center for the arts in the city. Each October a huge festivel, "Mountain Makings" is heald their.
I lived in Morristown for most of my life and found it a bit to southern for me.
- Pros:A beatiful community
- Cons:not much to do
- In a nutshell:Nice place to retire
January is the coldest and wettest month of the year but snowfall is rare. July is the hottest month but temps never... more travel advice
The House Davy Crockett grew up in. It is the only Musume in Morristown. more travel advice
VolsUT's Related Pages
Morristown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Morristown, A nice place to retire or get a meal."
- "The city of the over head sidewalks"
- "Basaic Morristown Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morristown
- 10 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Morristown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morristown
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Grand Bahama Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.