Gatlinburg Tourist Trap Tips by VolsUT Top 5 Page for this destination
Gatlinburg Tourist Traps: 13 reviews and 3 photos
The streets are lined with cheap Tee shirt shops and some even custom make them.
These places are hard to miss and sadly seem to normily be packed with people.
The skylift originates on main street and quickly takes you up 800 ft to the top a a ridge where you will find a little gift shop. The ride costs $12 and is not at all worth it please spend your money on gas and go to Cades Cove or New Found Gap and actuly see something worth taking a pic when you get there.
Gatlinburg perys on tourists, everything is overpriced and you should try not to buy anything there.
More Reviews (26)
- See All Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
- See All Ober Gatlinburg
- See All The streets
- See All The Mountain Mall
VolsUT's Related Pages
Gatlinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gatlinburg: Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains"
- "Favorite Vacation Destination"
- "Eva's Gatlinburg Page"
- "Smoky Mountains"
- "Action packed & adventurous town in the Southeast"
- "BurrGump's Great Smoky Mountain Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gatlinburg
- Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Transportation in Gatlinburg
- Nightlife in Gatlinburg
- Restaurants in Gatlinburg
- Shopping in Gatlinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Gatlinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gatlinburg
- 29 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gatlinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gatlinburg
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Grand Bahama Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.