"Quaint village" Fraser by VolsUT
Fraser Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This is a beatiful high altitude (10,000 ft.) village in Colorado. It happens to be one of the coldest places in the lower 48. I was there in June and the temps were near freezing at night and only in the 50's in the day. The winter snowfall is very heavy in this part of Colorado and winter temps rerely rise above 10F.
Its location is gerat, on the western end of Rocky mountain National Park and by Granby Lake.
- In a nutshell:great place to visit or live
VolsUT's Related Pages
Fraser Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fraser
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fraser?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fraser
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Grand Bahama Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.