"Cute Town and Awsome Volcano" Cartago by VolsUT
Cartago Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 91 photos
The Irazu Volcano is located only 24 miles from San Jose. It has an elevation of 11,260 so is cool all the time and in a cloud forrest. It is well worth the trip for San Jose it is a really cool place.
Here is another view of Irazu with clouds rolling in. I visited the Volcano in the rainy season and thought that I might no be able to see anything but it was still easy to see the down volcano and the clouds often parted for a short time.
- Pros:This is a Truly Awsome Volcano
- Cons:little tough getting there
- In a nutshell:If your in Costa Rica go here.
The driving around Costa Rica offers some cool scenery espicly so in the mountains. more travel advice
The Volcano is the only reason anyone goes to this town and its really cool. more travel advice
VolsUT's Related Pages
Cartago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "foggy volcanos & a sunny town..."
- "Cartago and the Volcán Irazú"
- "Around Cartago"
- "Cute Town and Awsome Volcano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cartago
- Hotels in Cartago
- Transportation in Cartago
- Restaurants in Cartago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cartago
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cartago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cartago
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Grand Bahama Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.