"Iguassu Falls!" Parque Nacional do Iguašu by VolsUT
Parque Nacional do Iguašu Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 695 photos
The Iguassu Falls area is a great place to visit. The falls themselves offer quite a bit to see and is you have more then aa day there is more in the area including the Itipu Dam, a bird sanctuary and if you are brave enough you can go to Paraguy. I was there in january so it was in the 90'sF or 30'sC which did make it a bit miserable but not entirely unbarable. The Brazillian side offers great views both below and above the falls, it also gives you the closest approach to the falls.
A big event for me was getting from BA to Iguassu. TAM Airlines is one of the main airlines that services Iguassu Falls but to not use them. My flight from Buenos Aires was suppost to leave at 8:00 AM but when I arrived at the airport at 6:50 AM the TAM agent informed me that they had neglected to inform me that the flight was now at 7:00AM! Instead of working with me to get me there or refunding me my money they simply told me I would have to find another carrier if I wanted to go that day! Luckly Aerolineas Argentinas saved the day with a flight to the Argentine side of the falls where I took a cab to my hotel on the Brazillian side.
It was very diffacult to force people out of my way to get a picture! Iguassu falls and Japan are the only places I have been that all of the Americans seemed to be assholes can anyone explain why that is?
- Pros:Georgeous Waterfall
- Cons:near Paraguy (just kidding)
- In a nutshell:A place well worth a visit.
The falls are the only reason to go, so why not put a bunch of falls pics on the page? more travel advice
I don't know exactly where this goes but here it is. TAM Airlines is one of the main airlines that services Iguassu... more travel advice
VolsUT's Related Pages
Parque Nacional do Iguašu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- "Iguašu: the "Big Water""
- "Iguacu Falls - nature's spectacle!"
- "panoramic views!"
- "The Brazilian side of the Iguašu Falls"
- "The Falls at Iguašu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Hotels in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Transportation in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Shopping in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
- 14 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguašu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguašu
Photos in Parque Nacional do IguašuSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguašu Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- ReykjavÝk Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Grand Bahama Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.