" BIYAHERO " geofftan's Profile

Baguio to Ambangeg Benguet
Trek to grassland

Jan 21
Summit
Descent ( Used bikes from Ranger Station to DENR)
Benguet to Baguio
Baguio to Manila d

Jan 22
Arrived Manila

more info on my Benguet page...

Roaming around Macao

Roaming around Macao is quite difficult, bus stops are quite confusing. bus stops are quite confusing. But all we wanted is to see the Senado Square and from there, it is just a walking distance going to St Paul Ruins Church. Before we went there, we made a stop to the fisherman's village, very nice place to take pictures. We took a deluxe seat in ferry going back to HK because all the ordinary class were taken. i just spent a night to my sister's hotel room ( because it's free! ) then I woke up early and headed back to Macau to catch my flight to Philippines.

Pahiyas festival

This is a festival in Quezon where every home would participate in decorating their houses with colorful fruits and vegetables. This is the first time i that i have attended here. Every house has their own design, you can go inside their home and peek to the window to take a snap shot. There were so many people on every corner.

Capones Island, Zambales

This was our Holy Week getaway last 2006. Nearest place that we can choose, last year we were in Palawan.

Friends met along the way...

These are the people that i've met when we went to Mt Kinabalu. After the climb, we still hangout with Dan ( one in blue shirt ) and had couple of drinks with his colleagues in Sabang. We talked about scuba diving, too bad because I wasnt into diving at that time.

Hong Kong

...When I arrived in HK, I already have a walking map that leads me to my sister's hotel, it was just walking distance from the terminal. Of course, I was like a "promdi" walking along the Canton Road, it was so crowded, but at least not the type of crowd here in Manila.

Mt. Pinatubo

This is the crater of Mt Pinatubo. We took the Tarlac trail, i dont think that ill go back here by just walking. It was very tiring, it took us around 10 hrs to go the campsite on this trip. If you want to see more pictures on this trip, you can check my Porac page.

Cebu

We bought lots of dried mangoes in Tabuan market, we thought that we really had cheap deal until we found the real price of those things in SM Cebu, grrrrr!!!!!

• Intro Updated Apr 9, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!