"Art Nouveau in southern Hungary" Top 5 Page for this destination Kecskemet by gmg61
Kecskemet Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 87 photos
Kecskemet is one of the most typical cities of that area of Hungary called "the great plain", that's between the rivers Danube and Tisza.
The atmosphere of the city centre is highly determined by the Secessionist style. Donpt miss the surprising "Ornamented Palace" (in Hungarian Cifrapalota), right in the centre of the city, with beautiful windows and frescoes on the outer walls.
Another nice Art Nouveau bulding is the Town Hall, with floral motifs on the walls inspired by folk art.
Nice and tranquil hotel out of the town centre Rooms are big and comfortable. Car parking facilities more travel advice
gmg61's Related Pages
Kecskemet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My favorite Hungarian City"
- "Zem's new Kecskemet Page"
- "Kecskemet, an unexpected return for me"
- "Art Nouveau in southern Hungary"
- "mariettz's new Kecskemet page"
- "GeorgiosX's new Kecskemet Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kecskemet
- Hotels in Kecskemet
- Restaurants in Kecskemet
- Shopping in Kecskemet
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kecskemet
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kecskemet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kecskemet
Top 10 Pages
- Trieste Intro, 11 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Ravello Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scuol Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Split Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vietri sul Mare 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
Latest Kecskemet hotel reviews
- Wellnesshotel Aranyhomok
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 11, 2013