"They say it's the smallest city of the world!" Hum by gmg61
Hum Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 29 photos
Hum is a small village (God knows why they call it a town!) in the real middle of Istria, not far from the town of Buzet.
Last official data say that the population is 17 and the old village, mainly made of stone houses, is almost completely abandoned with the exception of some shops for tourists and a restaurant (konoba).
Although very similar to a tourist trap, it's anyway a pleasant place to take a walk and enjoy the silence and the stone cobbled streets.
A nice church rises just in the centre of the village, surrounded by other stone buildings that belonged to the church itself.
The village was founded in the XI century and partially destroyed during a war in the XVII century
gmg61's Related Pages
Hum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The smallest town in the world ?"
- "They say it's the smallest city of the world!"
- "The smallest city in the world!"
- "Hum, Croatia."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hum
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Hum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hum
Photos in HumSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Trieste Intro, 11 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Ravello Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scuol Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Split Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vietri sul Mare 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue