"Oysters and hold houses" L'Herbe by gmg61
L'Herbe Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Old fishermen and oyster fishers village, pretty and colourful, few km away from Cap Ferret.
It looks a bit too “touristic” but it’s a nice stop during a bike ride.
You can stroll along the narrow streets, discover the colourful wooden houses and sit along the beach to taste some wonderful oysters.
You can get 12 oysters and a glass of white wine (with bread and butter) for Euro 9!
gmg61's Related Pages
L'Herbe Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in L'Herbe
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to L'Herbe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in L'Herbe
Photos in L'HerbeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Trieste Intro, 11 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Ravello Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scuol Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Split Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vietri sul Mare 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue