"I love to plan a trip!" carmat217's Profile
On my first trip to Europe I learned that it's better to travel with good people than to travel to the exact place you want to go.
My travel bug started with going to university in Seattle, and taking a study abroad trip to the UK. Now, I've been to Italy, Paris, Hawaii, New York, San Francisco, and around L.A. where I live. I wish I could do more, but traveling isn't my job (though I wish it were).
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Cambria Forum "Need a house rental in Cambria..."
- Wrote a Review A good place, not very central in Rome Hotels
- created a Rome Travel Page "Rome is big, glorious, and full of treasures."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rome is big, glorious, and full of treasures."
created their Profile Page "I love to plan a trip!"
PhotosSee All Photos (6)
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Torrance Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florence 1 review
No friends yet.