"Montréal, je t'adore!" Montreal by lotta29
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,777 reviews and 7,089 photos
Montreal is a city I got to know during my exchange year in Quebec and I fell in love with its atmosphere right away! The colorfulness, the open-minded people and the mix of cultures make this place so unique.
There are numerous activities to choose from but you can easilly spend a day just by walking the streets of the Old Town and sitting in the cafés watching people. Whether you like museums, shopping or clubbing, you'll always find something here. And the good thing is the city's not huge so everything's relatively near. Trust me, Montreal is a city where you won't get bored!
- Pros:Multiculturality, friendly people, not a typical North American city
- Cons:It gets freezing in the winter
- In a nutshell:A colourful and vibrant city with a bit of European flavor!
St Catherine street (rue Ste Catherine) is the main street in Montreal from where you'll be able to buy pretty much... more travel advice
The Olympic Stadium was the first landmark I spotted from the plane window when arriving to Montreal. The Stadium with... more travel advice
- Don't forget warm clothes in wintertime!
- See All Experience the Grand Prix!
- See All A cool club packed with students
lotta29's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 24 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos
- Nice Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sapporo Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Lappi Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tallinn 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 2 photos
- Tampere 1 review