"Lunch Stop Along I-40" Santa Rosa by Hopkid
Santa Rosa Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 46 photos
I'm not sure there's much reason to stop in Santa Rosa although my Lonely Planet guide book does mention the Blue Hole, a place for divers to practice in the middle of the desert, an annual antique car show, and the Route 66 Antique Car Museum. We stopped because we were hungry since it was lunch time and our associates in Clovis had recommeded the Comet Drive-In as a good place to eat. So my Santa Rosa page exists for that single tip. If you're traveling along I-40 east of Albuquerque, this isn't a bad place to stop for fuel, food, and a pee break.
Hopkid's Related Pages
Santa Rosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting our kicks ..."
- "Scuba diving capital of the Southwest"
- "Basaic Santa Rosa Page"
- "Santa Rosa"
- "The Blue Jewel of the Estacado"
- "Lunch Stop Along I-40"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Rosa
- Hotels in Santa Rosa
- Restaurants in Santa Rosa
- Shopping in Santa Rosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Santa Rosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Rosa
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 53 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 47 reviews, 157 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Boston Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 40 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 24 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Memphis Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panajachel Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos