"Land of the rich, home of spoiled babes." Top 5 Page for this destination Los Gatos by RblWthACoz
Los Gatos Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 19 photos
Los Gatos doesn't hold too much interest for me. In the area of San Jose and the South Bay, it is one of the richest areas around with a Ferrari, Bentley, and Maserati dealership in the town for all the millionaires to spend their money on. If you happen to be passing through, there are some things to pass your time with, but not much use in making an effort to get here if you are staying somewhere else.
Cafe Marcella is actually a very nice restaurant in Los Gatos serving French cuisine. The food is fairly interesting in... more travel advice
Nothing too special here. Your typical mexican joint. The food isn't bad, but it is your standard stuff that you would... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Los Gatos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the rich, home of spoiled babes."
- "LOS GATOS!"
- "Not much but nice"
- "Los Gatos"
- "Not your typical Silicon Valley"
- "WebMink's Los Gatos page"
- "Small Town Feel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Gatos
- Hotels in Los Gatos
- Transportation in Los Gatos
- Restaurants in Los Gatos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Gatos
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Los Gatos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Gatos
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
Latest Los Gatos hotel reviews
- Hotel Los Gatos And Spa
- 203 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013