"A diamond in the midst." Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by RblWthACoz
Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos
Even though Southern California is one of my least favorite places to visit, I have to say that Fullerton stands alone in my opinion of places in the region. Personality floods the downtown area as the streets are lined with interesting shops and the hints of art deco from a long gone era still cling to some of the buildings. Out of all of my visits to areas in Southern California, it is by far my favorite with the exception of Joshua Tree National Park - which is in a different class as far as I am concerned.
- Pros:Personality. Shops. Restaurants. Clean. Clown shoes!!
- Cons:Too small. Wish it were bigger. :-)
- In a nutshell:If you are in the area, it's definitely worth seeing.
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Fullerton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fullerton- Full of the Good Town Spirit"
- "Fullerton California"
- "Home of the Schooled"
- "Fullerton - a bit of Country in the City!"
- "A diamond in the midst."
- "MarkTime in Fullerton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fullerton
- Hotels in Fullerton
- Transportation in Fullerton
- Nightlife in Fullerton
- Restaurants in Fullerton
- Shopping in Fullerton
- Warnings and Dangers in Fullerton
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fullerton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Fullerton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fullerton
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
Latest Fullerton hotel reviews