"Oh boy...another page no one has ever done" Chiriaco Summit by RblWthACoz
Chiriaco Summit Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 49 photos
Chiriaco Summit is a little dot on the map that consists of a gas station, post office, cheap restaurant, and a museum (of all things). It's 4 miles away from the Joshua Tree National Park's southern entrance.
- Pros:The Museum, I suppose.
- Cons:A typical middle of nowhere stop. Huge lines for gas.
- In a nutshell:It's funny this is even on the VT map...it's just a stop for people to get gas and move on.
Since General George Patton established a desert training center in this area, I suppose this museum was put up to honor... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Chiriaco Summit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiriaco Summit"
- "Basaic Chiriaco Summit Page"
- "Oh boy...another page no one has ever done"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chiriaco Summit
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Chiriaco Summit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiriaco Summit
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos